Tuesday, June 5, 2007
We bought a play set for the backyard. It's one of those kits, where I only had to by a few of the bigger pieces of wood. We have been doing some work on the backyard, so I've had to wait to start putting it together. We've added some mulch. We'll need to add a lot more. We also got rid of both of the older play sets that we owned. We made profit on both of them, which is kind of amazing to me.
[Begin Advertisement] Thanks Craigslist! [End Advertisement]
So I've been spending a little bit of time here and there putting the thing together. This this is definitely not a one man operation, but I've been trying to clump all the things that require more than one person, so that I don't take up too much of other peoples time. I'll post a picture when it is done. I should post updates to it regularly to see the progress being made. Maybe I'll do that.