Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Heroes

There are several shows on TV that I like to watch. And I hate to miss an episode of these shows, cause then you might miss some important plot line. But, for most of these shows, if it went off the air tomorrow, I'd really just want for them to end it well, then I'd mostly just forget about the show. Every once in a while, a show comes along that just grabs your full attention, and won't let go. This year for me that show is Heroes. During every episode, I feel the intensity of that show like few other shows I've ever watched. And when the episode ends, the preview for the next week just leaves me shaking my head in amazement. Lost is probably the last show that came close to doing that, but while I still like that show, a lot of the magic behind it is, for lack of a better term, lost.